Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Test Drive - YouTube video

Well I apologize for not posting regularly. I've been doing work on the go kart, and a bunch of other stuff so it's been pretty crazy. I haven't been making time for the blog, I have a few posts worth of images backlogged, and there were more I should have taken.

Anyways, this weekend my Dad and I finished up the kart and my family got some test driving in. There were some minor snags, as expected, but all-in-all it was a great success!

The project will be going on the backburner for a little while longer so I can relax a bit.
Enough chatter, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2IlIuhWXRQ

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the information provided! I was looking for this data for a long time, but I was not able to find the trusted source..
    brisbane wreckers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello do you have any idea it is posible to buy those eletric components.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my name is Daniel, I live in Alberta and am building an electric boat. Can you email me pls? Sungod364@gmail.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete